Lock & Tag Out Awareness
This program consists of a comprehensive theory program covering Isolation of Hazardous Energy.
Participants will have the opportunity to handle an assortment of lockout devices and components while learning how to safety and eﬀectively apply them to prevent accidents and damage caused by the unexpected movement of machinery and equipment due to the release of hazardous energy.
- Ontario lock out/tag out legislation – Regulation 851
- Hazard Recognition – Risk Assessments
- “Zero Energy State”
- Lock Out Devices
- What is an Emergancy Stop
- Energizing and De-energizing Equipment
- The Lock Out Tag Out Program Requirements and Procedures
- Serious Mistakes