330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
This program is recommended for JHSC Members, Members of Leadership, Supervisors, and OH&S Representatives. It provides information and tools to aid in the investigations of employee accidents in order to prevent them from recurring. The course content can be adjusted for either Federal or Provincial employees as required.
Regulations reviewed will include the OHSA, Regulation 420/21(Critical Injury),WSIB and MLTSD Reporting Requirements for Provincial Employees or for Federal Employees the Canada Labour Code Part II.
• Regulations (Provincial or Federal)
• Accident Investigation Deﬁnitions
• Why Investigate accidents?
• Accident Sequence Model
• Initial Response to an Accident/Incident
• Interviewing Techniques
• Identifying the Causes of the Accident
• Reporting Requirements
• Collecting Information
• Organizing and Analyzing the Information
• Making Recommendations for Corrective Actions
• Group Exercises – Determine Accident/Incident Basic and Root Cause