330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
While NH3is dangerous, anhydrous ammonia also has countless uses relating to the medicinal ﬁeld, it functions as a cleaning agent when diluted, is commonly used as a fertilizer. As just mentioned It can be very hazardous and cause serious injuries, health problems, and even death. This training is valuable for anyone working in an industry who works with or around Anhydrous Ammonia on a daily basis. In this training we examine the uses of Anhydrous Ammonia, its properties, how to safely handle and store as well as what to do in the event of an emergency should there be a release.
• What is Anhydrous Ammonia – GHS - TDG
• Uses and storage of Ammonia
• Composition - Chemical make up – Properties
• Exposure – Toxicological Properties
• Potential Health Eﬀects
• First aid
• Fire Fighting
• Releases and Emergency Response