330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
The Ontario Disabilities Act (AODA) Training gives employees the basic knowledge about accessibility, and how it inﬂuences people with disabilities. We often think of disabilities as being physical basically something that is visible. Employees who take this training learn how to provide quality customer service to people with any type of disability. This training is recommended anyone who provides goods, services or facilities to customers on an organization’s behalf (such as external contact centres or facilities management companies). Those who can beneﬁt from this training include JHSC Members, H&S Reps., Managers, and Supervisors. Accessibility training needs to be provided to all employees and volunteers (paid and unpaid,full-time, part-time and contract positions).
• What is the AODA in Ontario – its purpose.
• O. Reg. 429/07: Accessibility Standards For Customer Service
• Business deadlines and requirements
• Barriers encountered by people with disabilities
• Who needs to be trained – records of training
• Work related Accessibility Training
• “How Can I Help You” – tips for dealing with those who have a disability
• Knowledge Check