330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Quick LinksAll CoursesTrainingConsultingDOTAbout
Levac Supply LTD.
Basic one-day course oﬀering an overview of ﬁrst aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Includes the latest ﬁrst aid and CPR guidelines. Meets OHS regulations for Basic First Aid. Exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED.
• Preparing to respond
• The EMS system
• Check, Call, Care
• Airway emergencies
• Breathing and circulation emergencies
• First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Wound care
• Includes any other content required by speciﬁc legislation
• Certiﬁcation: 3-year certiﬁcation in Emergency First Aid, CPR level A, C, or HCP and AED
• Recertiﬁcation: Where provincial/territorial legislation allows; 5–6 hours; includes CPR Level A, C, or HCP