330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
This program is intended for workplaces that have between 6 and 19 employees. Having a H&S Representative is a legal requirement under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Although H&S Representative Training is not yet mandatory in Ontario this training gives the H&S Representative the knowledge and resources to be able to carry out their duties and functions as required by the OHSA in Ontario. Trainees will learn and be equipped with the Health and Safety Principles as well as the tools that will assist them in contributing to their workplace Health and Safety Program making for an eﬀective Internal Responsibility System.
• Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Health and Safety Law
• The Internal Responsibility System
• Rights, Duties and Responsibilities of the H&S Representative
• Performing Required Workplace Inspections
• Conducting Accident Investigations
• Health and Safety Hazard Identiﬁcation, Assessment and Controls
• Resources for the H&S Representative