330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
This Lift Truck / Forklift Operator Training Program consists of a half-day classroom theory session, which covers all aspects of lift truck safety and operation. If a practical assessment is scheduled after the theory part of the training operating techniques shall be assessed – any incorrect methods will be identiﬁed and corrected. The pre-shift inspection procedure (circle check) is reviewed as well during the practical assessment. New operators with limited or no operating experience will require practical hands-on training at their workplace prior to the practical operating assessment being scheduled. This program will provide the participant with the necessary knowledge to operate a lift truck safely.
• Training Content Based on CSA Standard B335-15
• Ministry of Labour Training and Skills Development (MLTSD) Expectations
• OHSA & Regulation 851 Discussed
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Workplace Hazard Identiﬁcation and Risk Assessments
• Fork Truck Classiﬁcations
• Training and Qualiﬁcations for the Lift Truck Operator
• Safe Practices and Procedures
• Pedestrian Safety
• Pre-operation Inspections
• Stability Triangle, Load Stacking, Traveling with& without a load
• Program Can Be Tailored To – Propane, Electric or Diesel – Powered Lift Trucks