330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Quick LinksAll CoursesTrainingConsultingDOTAbout
Levac Supply LTD.
This program consists of a comprehensive in-class theory program covering Isolation of Hazardous Energy.
Participants will have the opportunity to handle an assortment of lockout devices and components while learning how to safety and eﬀectively apply them to prevent accidents and damage caused by the unexpected movement of machinery and equipment due to the release of hazardous energy.
• Ontario Isolation of Hazardous Energy (lock out/tagout) legislation – Regulation 851
• Hazard Recognition – Risk Assessments
• “Zero Energy State”
• Lock Out Devices
• What is an Emergency Stop
• Energizing and De-energizing Equipment
• The Lock Out Tag Out Program Requirements andProcedures
• Serious Mistakes