330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
Slips, trips, and falls can occur at home, at school, during recreational activities or in the workplace - basically anywhere inside or outside. Slips and trips result from unintended or an unexpected change in the contact between the feet and the ground or walking surface.
A fall can occur during walking or climbing a ladder to change alight ﬁxture, or as a result of a complex series of events.
This training course looks at the causes of such incidents and how they can be prevented.
• Incident data – the frequency of slips, trips andfalls
• Workplace responsibilities – employers, workers
• What do the Regulations and the Occupational Healthand Safety Act (OHSA) say about slips, trips and falls?
• Types of Injuries and the cost to the worker and theemployer
• Causes of slip, trips and falls
• Prevention of slips, trips and falls