330 Laurier Blvd.
+1 613 345 1991
25 Railway St.
+1 613 546 6663
Levac Supply LTD.
This program is intended to educate the participant on the shipping requirements required by the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations as it pertains to road and rail transport. All Shippers, Receivers and carriers of dangerous goods must have TDG training if they are transporting/receiving products that are considered to be dangerous goods.
Such products can be naturally occurring or man-made and can pose immediate dangers such as toxicity, ﬁre, explosion, asphyxiation, or burns, and long-term dangers such as environmental pollution. Certiﬁcates for Road and Rail are valid for 3years.
• Legal responsibilities;
• Use of the IATA dangerous goods regulations (DGR);
• Classiﬁcation of Dangerous Goods (shippingdescription);
• 9 classes of dangerous goods;
• General and UN speciﬁcation packaging requirements;
• Speciﬁc air transport packaging requirements;
• Marking and labelling of packages for air transport;
• Shipper’s declaration for dangerous goods and airwaybill;
• Loading requirements (segregation);
• Incident reports;
• State and operator variations (USA and Canada inparticular);
• Q value calculation (all packed in one);
• Exemptions (limited and exempted quantities).